Our client, a global music company, is seeking a personable Welcome Host to deliver a 5-star service to both staff and visitors.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring all guests, including large groups feel welcomed and reach their destination.
• Coordinating artists’ arrival and access to studios.
• Serving as a key host for guests during company events.
• Handling the management of site access to visitors and staff.
• Handling emergency situations and/or instances of crowd control during artists visits.
• Maintaining excellent relationships with internal and external employees, suppliers, and customers.
• Supporting with the protection of the company staff and property at all times.
• Providing ad hoc support to the general security function.
• Liaisign with emergency services when required.
• Liaising regularly with the security contract manager regarding on site security matters.
• Experience in a similar role is desirable.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Highly organised and experienced with administration.
• Diplomatic approach.
• Able to work calmy under pressure.
• Happy to work independently and as part of a team.
• Proficiency in MS Excel, Microsoft and Outlook.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, not all applicants will be contacted if their submission is unsuccessful.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!