Our client, a global retail company, is seeking 6 months temporary cover for an VAT Accountant position to work within the EMEA compliance team.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Handling European VAT returns, related filings, and EC Sales Listings for preparation, review and submission.
• Assisting with VAT registrations across various jurisdictions.
• Taking responsibility for the preparation, review, and submittal of Intrastat returns as needed.
• Working on the preparation and submittal of ESL/ESPL, SAF_T returns as needed.
• Undertaking the preparation and review of month-end account reconciliations.
• Providing internal and external audit support, including data analysis.
• Assisting with the mapping of VAT processes and identifying areas for improvement.
• Assisting with VAT compliance queries.
• Experience with VAT processes.
• ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA qualified
• Solid post qualification experience.
• Experience working at senior financial levels.
• Strong technical accounting history.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!