Our client, a global record company is looking to recruit a temporary Tour Merchandise Operations Controller to work on the sampling, production and distribution of merchandise for tours across Europe and internationally.
· Communication with suppliers regarding initial product pricing and stock availability.
· Confirm actual cost and order lead times with selected supplier.
· Raising PO’s and placing of orders.
· Tracking of production orders to ensure deadlines are met.
· Resolving manufacturing/production issues as they arise.
· Schedule distribution and delivery of merchandise to meet tour deadlines.
· Monitor delivery performance, chasing any outstanding lines/qty.
· Manage reorder process.
· Maintain supply schedule for all tour merchandise projects, providing updates as required.
· End of tour stock accounts .
· Liaise with tour team via regular updates and meetings.
· Provide weekly updates to Dept Head/Line Manager,as directed.
· Assisting with general merchandise production.
· Excellent organisational skills.
· Ability to drive projects to completion with aggressive deadlines.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· High degree of initiative - must be able to act independently to achieve specific aims.
· Knowledge/experience of the tour merchandise market.
· Must be available to start immediately.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!