Our client, a talent management and literary agency with a focus in health and wellbeing, is seeking a Celebrity Talent Manager to build relationships with key industry contacts and clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Selling talents’ skills, experience, and profile to secure new opportunities and a consistent pipeline of booking and partnerships.
• Working with the CEO to generate opportunities for the roster.
• Forging relationships with speaker agencies, advertising agencies, licensing, and publishing partners etc.
• Devising strategies and new revenue streams for each client.
• Identifying and signing key and emerging talent.
• Planning and creating pitched for TV, brand, book, and licensing.
• Leading fee negotiation, contracts, invoicing, and payments for commercial deals.
• Liaising with talent to coordinate diary and travel arrangements.
• Attending engagements with clients.
• Updating bookings on their client management system.
• Previous experience within talent management, PR, or entertainment industry.
• Proven track record of developing relationships with media/arts professionals.
• Existing network of contacts within broadcasting, media, brands, and PR.
• Exceptional people skills.
• Entrepreneurial mindset.
• Confident to work on projects independently using self-motivation.
• High-quality written communication skills.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Discrete approach with confidential information.
• Able to keep apace with industry trends and developments.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!