Our client, a dance music management company, is seeking a skilled Social Media Manager & Content Creator for their successful roster of artists.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Exploiting social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Tiktok and Snapchat) to enhance the artist and label’s brand.
• Organising and creating bespoke design work, both personally as well as commissioning cost effective content creators.
• Managing paid media campaigns, including budgets, billing within agreed spending limits.
• Arranging an optimised content calendar across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Tiktok and Snapchat.
• Orchestrating a steady rhythm of social media that generates positive engagement with the artist and label.
• Collaborating with label digital team, as well as promoters for each event and tour date to ensure promotion is occurring strategically at the highest level.
• Monitoring artist/label mentions across social channels and responding where necessary.
• Tracking results, to be communicated back to the team to ensure best practice.
• Growing an engaged community of followers across all social media channels.
• Providing benchmarking and competitor analysis.
• Generating regular reports and actionable insights.
• Finding and testing new tools, methods, and programmes to grow social media activity.
• Keeping any online profiles up to date with latest biography/skins/imagery.
• Ensuring Artist Charts and track lists go up on any relevant websites.
• Managing the Artist’s website; hosting of the domain, collecting data for the internal fan mailing list.
• Substantive experience working across all social media channels, growing a following and reporting
• 2 years' experience in social media marketing - you must have experience working across all social media channels, growing a following and reporting
• A deep understanding of social channels and communicating with audiences through different mediums
• Experience with social media scheduling & monitoring tools, e.g. Sprout, Hootsuite
• Social media strategy development and delivery
• Customer first and data led, using audience data to inform activity and achieve goals
• Extensive experience shaping and managing successful social media marketing
• Excellent knowledge of industry trends and strong personal network of contacts
• Extensive hands-on experience with a wide range of platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat and Tiktok plus social media tools
• Social media advertising experience – campaign set up, optimisation and budgeting
• Experience of developing successful partnerships to generate revenue
• Excellent organisational skills and a track record of delivering on time and to budget
• Account and project management skills
• A great copywriter with the ability to be clever, punchy, and witty through words
• Successfully uses innovative and creative problem solving to implement plans and objectives.
• Able to adjust comfortably to, and remains productive within, a context of ambiguous and fast changing priorities.
• High level of attention to detail and project management skills
• Successfully uses business challenges and opportunities to improve team and personal performance.
• Able to maintain successful relationships with internal and external networks that work to mutual benefit
• Able to communicate a clear sense of purpose, direction, and success in a self-assured and articulate manner.
• Able to deliver projects with the team using all available resources, measuring, and monitoring performance throughout.
• Committed to continuous learning and evolving with industry best practice
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!