Our client, a growing social media agency specialising in music industry clients, is seeking a Social Content ‘Shooter’ & Creator who has a notable track record generating content for social video platforms.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Generating social media content for artists, music brands, labels, and events.
· Working across both short and long form video content and photoshoots.
· Taking responsibility for the direction and concept for video and photo content.
· Employing a range of styles and tools to capture professional photo and video content.
· Editing content both within platforms and using professional editing software such as the Adobe Creative Suite.
· Ideating concepts using references and ‘treatments’ for social platforms, in collaboration with social media leads.
· Maintaining commercial awareness of latest social media trends and technological updates to produce cutting-edge content to deadlines.
· Collaborating with the Producer regarding logistical/technical production and project management of shoots.
· Continually improving processes relating to creative output.
· Substantial professional experience in video and photo content creation.
· Artistic eye and creative approach.
· Possess a portfolio that showcases high-class visual content for social media and digital marketing.
· Able to work well with artists in a range of settings from gigs to photo shoots.
· Enthusiasm for producing creative and digital content for social media.
· Familiar producing tailored content for platforms that include Snapchat, Instagram Reels, TikTok, and YouTube Shorts.
· Experience working with Adobe CC apps such as Illustrator and Photoshop.
· Music industry experience is desirable as is a genuine love for music.
· Comfortable working to processes and meeting deadlines consistently.
· Capable of maintaining composure in a fast-paced work environment.
· Confident to present operational and creative ideas in a work setting.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!