Our client, a successful PropTech company, specialising in residential access technology, is seeking a Senior Sales Manager for Europe to assist in areas that support the successful roll out of a new product. This role is a 9-month temporary contract and the territories covered are the UK, Italy, Germany, Spain, and France.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Assisting with the development of features, sales, strategy, launch and execution of the new product.
· Presenting the new product to customers that will include housing associations and building managers.
· Contacting new prospects and supporting negotiations with them directly.
· Collaborating with cross functional teams including product, software, hardware and operations.
· Keeping abreast of market trends and competitor activities.
· Providing sales and performance reports.
· Achieving revenue goals.
· Building pipelines of qualified leads through sales activities.
· Fluency in English and ideally another European language such as German, French, and/or Italian.
· Substantial and meaningful experience in sales, account management, and business development.
· Extensive experience developing business and sales in the PropTech sector.
· Extensive experience working with property owners/companies, property managers or housing associations.
· Strong negotiation skills.
· Demonstrable ability in managing commercial relationships with large partners.
· Previous experience developing relationships with external partners as well as with internal stakeholders such as Operations, Legal, and Finance.
· Experience making decisions informed by data.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Strategic and tactical approach to fast-paced working environments.
· Willingness to travel occasionally to meet with customers.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!