We are delighted to be working with the Really Useful Group in their search for a Senior Marketing Manager (Licensees) to work with licence holders across the globe and senior stakeholders to support marketing and sales campaigns. This role would suit a candidate with an established career history of developing innovative strategies and campaigns in the live sector and will be expected to quickly establish credibility and rapport with their global partners and internal stakeholders, and be able to deputise for the Director of Sales & Marketing when required.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Lead relationships with key global licence holders and the RUG Production & Licensing team to develop and implement strategic marketing plans with the goal of maximising awareness and commercial return. Includes regular monitoring of campaign activity and resulting sales as well as chairing meetings with key stakeholders.
• Develop and interpret insights and data analytics to learn and report back on campaign activity, making recommendations on future activity.
• Lead the creation and management of RUG show brand guidelines and show packs for replica productions including background information, photography, and video assets.
• To work closely with producers granted non-replica licences, ensuring full oversight of marketing and PR plans, providing guidance and support and proactively influencing campaigns where appropriate.
• Develop strategies to diversify audiences for our major titles and licensed productions and ensure an inclusive approach to marketing communications.
• Work with the Social Media Manager to plan and create innovative and engaging content for ALW and RUG show channels.
• Work with associated advertising and social media agencies to ensure all activity is integrated and aligned.
• Develop partnerships to expand the reach and awareness of key productions.
• Act as a brand guardian across ALW and RUG titles globally.
• Lead RUG’s CRM schedule to plan email campaigns that best support global licences.
• Day-to-day approvals of marketing materials across the ALW and RUG IP across all levels of productions and special projects.
• Internal communication of marketing initiatives and results to key stakeholders.
• 5+ years of experience in a senior marketing role in an arts organisation, agency or proven transferable skills from a similar sector.
• Demonstrable passion for musical theatre and ideally solid experience marketing shows.
• Leadership skills, including the ability to question, challenge and influence decision making, whilst maintaining excellent working relationships.
• Confident, excellent communicator, calm under pressure.
• A creative approach to devising marketing strategies, implementing marketing campaigns and monitoring related sales or project KPIs.
• A strategic thinker, who is both reactive to short-term activities, while also delivering long-term planning and development.
• A core networker, capable of working with a range of stakeholders both internally and externally.
• Excellent analytical skills, able to analyse data, including audience behaviour, and evaluate marketing efficiency.
• Excellent project management skills and the ability to coordinate a variety of simultaneous projects to tight deadlines and within budget.
• Excellent multi-tasker and swift problem solver.
• Highly organized and adaptable, able to manage shifting priorities and cope with last-minute changes.
• Able to work alone and as part of a highly collaborative team.
• Creatively ambitious and driven to make great work.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!