Our client, an iconic pop record label, is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to join their creative and music loving team.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Overseeing campaigns for an exciting roster of established and emerging artists.
• Formulating and delivering full marketing strategies for artists and their releases, using defined campaign objectives as a guide.
• Actively engaging artists’ fanbases using insights gathered from marketing, audience, and streamlining colleagues and specialists.
• Broadcasting artists’ identities with imaginative input from creative and content teams.
• Fostering successful media relationships for artists across content platforms with the help of promotions and publicity teams.
• Developing release strategies for each artist in collaboration with A&R.
• Providing leadership for marketing plans, remaining within agreed budgets.
• Measuring the impact and efficiency of specific marketing activities for campaigns.
• Implementing above and below the line advertising across digital and physical platforms.
• Participating in the formation of partner marketing strategy.
• Communicating updates and campaign objectives back to the company.
• Nurturing relationships with artists and artist managers across the music industry.
• Experienced marketeer with substantial knowledge and interest in music culture.
• Experience leading campaigns and large marketing teams.
• Proven track record using strategic and creative thinking in marketing plans.
• Demonstrable experience within creative industries, preferably music.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Excellent organisational abilities.
• Good communication and relationship management skills.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!