Our client, a global distributor of independent music, is seeking a versatile Senior Marketing Manager to strategize and deliver marketing campaigns for both global artists and developing acts.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Taking responsibility for marketing activities across rap, alternative, electronic and pop roster.
• Delivering global marketing campaigns for both global and new artists.
• Working across chart-focused singles, mixtapes, and album campaigns.
• Serving as the primary relationship holder for the roster of highly respected international and domestic artists.
• Conceive and execute tailored marketing, advertising, and audience focused initiatives.
• Delivering updates and shaping campaign objectives.
• Formulating partner strategy in support of the rosters’ promotion and exposure.
• Contributing to business strategy for the business.
• Current knowledge of rap, alternative, electronic, and pop music genres.
• Possess demonstrable leadership qualities.
• Substantial (artist) marketing experience in a label, distribution, or management environment essential.
• Commercial focus.
• Demonstrable experience delivering successful artist marketing campaigns.
• Experience working with United States and international teams on high priority projects.
• Strong relationship managing skills.
• Existing network of up-to-date industry contacts desirable.
• Experience working across marketing/promotional roles desirable.
• Pop Culture enthusiast.
• Understanding of streaming and the DSP landscape.
• Confident working in a fast-paced environment.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!