Our client, a legendary classical/crossover record label, is seeking a Senior Manager. Digital & Audience Strategy to foster fandom for the company’s artists.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Engaging with new technologies, consumer trends, innovations, platforms, and online communities to garner fanbases for the roster.
• Establishing strategies for campaigns to engage fans prior to releases.
• Communicating back to the organisation the insights, learnings, and developments around audience and community growth.
• Encouraging the wider digital and marketing teams to seek new opportunities for fanbase augmentation.
• Engaging social media agencies for artist campaigns.
• Acting on insights and interpreting reports, analysing results and feedback.
• Using understanding of YouTube, TikTok, Meta, Snapchat, Discord, and Twitch platforms.
• Developing eCRM/SMS/WhatsApp best practices.
• Formulating digital plans and community strategies for each artist.
• Overseeing the Influencer strategy.
• Educating artists on best practices and their social positioning.
• Deploying consumer research and consumer behaviour in tactics and the identification of new opportunities.
• Managing relationships with Meta/Instagram, Twitter, Google/YouTube, Snapchat, TikTok, Triller and other key platform partners.
• Proactively integrating new digital deals with promotional planning.
• Commissioning bespoke content and tools for third party placement.
• Negotiating added media value around exclusive content.
• Genuine interest in data and the digital landscape.
• Authentic passion for music.
• Proven track record with delivering multiple fan and partner activations.
• Demonstrable experience building and managing databases.
• Basic HTML coding skills.
• Knowledge of website and asset hosting.
• Knowledge of Photoshop, Dreamweaver, or similar graphics software.
• Experience with WordPress CMS.
• Experience in responsive cross-browser and device web design.
• Good knowledge of data segmentation and Google Analytics.
• Able to self-motivate and organise workload priorities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to deal with people at all levels of the organisation.
• Strong relationships with key platforms such as Twitter, Google, Meta, and Snapchat is desirable.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!