Our client, a global music company is looking to recruit a Senior Learning and Development Business Partner to be responsible for all aspects of L&D.
· Consistently taking a consultative approach to understand requirements on organisational and individual levels, driving all development activities through to meaningful outcomes.
· Responsible for L&D budget, implementing strategy, delivery, outcomes and best practice.
· Ensuring initiative is taken, work is effective,and others in team are delivering as required.
· Management of the L&D Business Partner for the corporate side of the company, and other members of the L&D team that may be designated to be managed by you.
· In collaboration with key business stakeholders, the L&D team and the wider HR team: identify, devise, implement and project-manage individual and group development plans, programmes and initiatives.
· Create and develop credible, relevant and engaging content for workshops, programmes and individuals.
· Facilitate and present workshops and development/training programmes.
· Coaching and mentoring employees throughout all levels of the organisation.
· L&D/HR professional with experience in designing and implementing learning solutions.
· Ability to design and deliver training sessions at a group and one on one levels.
· Strong facilitation skills.
· Graduate level - HR/psychology degree preferred.
· Chartered CIPD qualified.
· Experience of working in a complex, matrix organisation ideally within the media or entertainment industries.
· ‘Completer-finisher’ mentality: taking personal accountability for delivery.
· Constantly analyses ways of working and challenges self and others to improve.
· Receptive learner and innovative problem-solver.
· Reviews trends and makes recommendations.
· Experienced user of a range of psychometric and other tools.
· Experience of working in a Media or Music organisation.
· Must be comfortable with and have extensive experience creating and delivering bespoke L&D.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!