Our client, a successful record label, is seeking a Senior International Marketing and Promotions Manager to work with both domestic and US teams on cutting edge global campaigns.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining close relationships with US/UK project leads and the label team, distributor and external marketing and promotions teams to execute marketing strategies on a global scale.
• Liaising between artist/manager, label team, and relevant external partners for all international matters.
• Working with the global distributor to ensure all projects are prioritized and fully supported.
• Reporting regularly in-depth analysis to inform campaign strategy and monitor growth, goals, and trends.
• Identifying international opportunities, adapt and develop campaigns/tools/assets for local audiences etc.
• Developing project budgets in conjunction with US/UK project leads and finance team, managing and maximising spend while ensuring fiscal responsibility.
• Supporting US/UK project leads on international sales and physical production & distribution.
• Working with E-Commerce & Merchandising Manager and distributor to ensure accuracy of international forecasts and delivery of product.
• Managing digital advertising strategy, overseeing campaign execution and results with relevant external digital agencies in consultation with internal US/UK project leads and digital team.
• Introducing international press and radio strategies.
• Managing artists’ international schedules as it relates to promotions, book artist travel, accompany artist on international promotion trips.
• Collaborating across campaigns with key partners including Apple Music, Spotify, YouTube, Amazon, Deezer, etc.
• Identifying opportunities to add value to marketing initiatives.
• Substantial International marketing and frontline promotion experience within a record label or distributor essential.
• Proven track record delivering international marketing campaigns for new and established artists.
• Extensive knowledge of international music markets, media outlets and radio.
• Robust network of international industry contacts.
• Excellent writing and communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
• Self-motivated and a team player.
• Willing to travel internationally.
• 2nd European languages desirable.
• Possess a bachelor’s degree or Equivalent.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!