Our client, an international music service provider, is seeking a Senior HR Manager to ensure long term growth potential and strategic objectives are achieved.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Supporting senior leadership with high-level HR strategy and serve as the main point of contact for HR matters.
• Providing recommendations and implementing best practices across HR activities.
• Offering organisational development solutions and identifying interdependencies and core business needs.
• Implementing policies which will ensure positive colleague climate and engagement.
• Improving HR operations processes with third parties across areas that cover visas, employment contracts, payroll, and benefits.
• Coordinating and advising managers to manage resourcing activities.
• Planning and implementing training and progression plans.
• Handling change management needs as they arise.
• Collaborating with senior leadership to increase productivity with effective tracking, KPIs, and data insights.
• Managing the end-to-end employee lifecycle and complex employee relations, such as grievances.
• Formulating high-level recruitment resourcing initiatives and strategies.
• Gathering market data to ensure the business is offering competitive HR packages.
• Planning the HR budget and business plans.
• Keeping up to date knowledge of employment law and HR compliance generally.
• Minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent.
• Up to date knowledge of employment law, including European.
• Mid-senior level HR experience across multiple areas.
• CIPD chartered member.
• Experience working with HR systems e.g. SAP, HiBob, Lattice etc.
• Proven influencing and people management skills at all levels.
• Excellent decision-making skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience working in a start-up environment in a standalone role ideal.
• Previous experience working within an SME organisation in digital/media desirable.
• Interested in encouraging open and transparent dialogue.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!