Our client, a global entertainment company is seeking a Senior Global Royalties/Project Manager to support the department internationally and optimize local royalty processing.
. Maintaining a knowledge base across 40+ territories of a plethora of royalty related systems including, but not limited to; Contacts, territory requirements/issues and anomalies to standard practice.
· Scoping, discovery, design and implantation of new business processes sometimes supported by the development of tool sets.
· Working closely with key users, product owners,business analysts and IT development teams to understand the needs of the business users to development teams to ensure support of changing business requirements.
· Monitoring ongoing reports, analysis, and status updates as required.
· Handling first level of operational issue management and analysis support for any queries raised by the users through resolution where appropriate.
· Training new business users, and leading demos to various business units.
· Ensuring department standards & process are used worldwide and understanding local exceptions (legal/regulatory, etc) to ensure accommodations can be made as required.
· Understand the overall department strategy, ensuring the priorities of the local operating companies are fully represented.
· Being responsible for championing the wider aims of the department priorities and road map to stakeholders and users.
· Working closely with Global teams from other threads (Finance, Repertoire etc) to ensure department delivery needs are fully met from an end-to-end perspective.
· Proven royalty knowledge of both artist & copyright royalties from the Music Company perspective.
Solid experience in a royalty-related area,either as a royalty user or in project work relating to royalty systems.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!