Our client, a global recordings company is looking to recruit a Senior Director of Marketing to set up, implement and deliver industry leading, innovative marketing campaigns.
· Conceive and implement industry leading marketing campaigns and strategies.
· Work with global marketing teams, ensuring a global approach to campaigns.
· Manage a team of Project Managers.
· Advise priority label partners regarding marketing, strategy and best practises.
· Manage marketing budgets.
· Commission creative content across campaigns.
· Set and achieve sales, streaming, play-listing and revenue targets.
· Source and manage promo teams.
· Work closely with a number of internal teams as well as external partners.
· Work with the Account Management team to develop market-leading streaming and playlist strategies.
· Work closely with the Digital Marketing team to build social media strategies to maximise engagement and grow fan bases.
· Use company analytics tools to analyse the performance of releases.
· Oversee setup of clients' physical and digital production.
· Knowledge of current music marketing campaigns, including digital innovations and promotion opportunities.
· Extensive experience in a similar role, ideally within a successful record label or music services company, working with labels, artists and managers.
· Experience managing a team.
· Strong organisational and project management skills; ability to work across multiple projects of different scales and timelines.
· Superior client management and communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills for networking with clients and industry contacts.
· Experience setting up and delivering successful UK marketing campaigns.
· Entrepreneurial spirit, with a progressive and creative attitude.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!