Our client, am iconic British record label, is seeking an accomplished Senior Campaign Manager who can push projects to completion.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Delivering the roster to diverse and wide-ranging audiences set using creative vision for marketing campaigns.
• Producing and product managing innovative content marketing campaigns.
• Selecting best treatments from creative agencies for briefs.
• Overseeing the pitch, production, and delivery of all ad formats.
• Instigating photoshoots, and sometimes video shoots, to include drafting contracts, selecting photographers, and distributing contact sheets for approval.
• Obtaining approval for creative aspects of campaigns from Artist Management and Head of Marketing.
• Selecting creatives / designers to build the creative vision of campaigns.
• Liaising regularly with artists and their management on marketing issues.
• Overseeing all market research activity.
• Proactively incorporating new technologies for commercial and/or creative purposes.
• Managing the effective digitisation of visual marketing assets.
• Liaising across business areas to maintain a competitive edge in marketing activities.
• Providing regular marketing updates for the label.
• Manging relevant artist showcases and events.
• Supporting the coordination of retail-marketing strategy across specialist retail and DSPs.
• Executing artists performances for promotional activities.
• Liaising with A&R and producers for the delivery of master, mixes, samplers. Label copy, music samples etc.
• Operating within agreed budgetary controls for initiation of records and marketing plans.
• Working with the digital teams for campaigns across all platforms.
• Solid experience at Campaign Manager level within a frontline label
• Proven experience of successfully managing a wide range of acts.
• Previous experience assisting photo shoots, briefs, contracts, budgets etc.
• Experience working with external creative/media buying agencies.
• Proven experience of digital marketing.
• Demonstrable knowledge of artists, trends, and charts.
• Able to work autonomously to make decisions.
• Experience managing budgets.
• Able to push projects to completion.
• Excellent relationship building and management skills.
• Tactful and diplomatic approach.
• Strong communication skills.
• Existing contacts with creative agencies and photographers desirable.
• Experience with digital campaigns and TV advertising campaigns desirable.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!