Our client, an established music brand partnerships agency, is seeking a Senior Brand Partnerships Sales Director who can connect music artists to some of the world’s biggest and most iconic brands.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Forging new brand partnerships sales opportunities for music artists and sports talent.
• Building a sales pipeline from scratch.
• Creating long standing relationships with brand clients.
• Creating an accurate progression and forecasting reports for sales.
• Coaching, motivating, and training the sales team.
• Delivering key growth sales strategies.
• Bring to market the artis concepts generated by the company to targeted brands.
• Achieving growth targets and owning deal delivery.
• Regularly reporting and reviewing sales progress.
• Generating new business using market research, cold canvasing, and existing referrals.
• Keeping abreast of new business and competition status within the industry.
• Training and implementing new CRM system where necessary.
• Representing the company at relevant industry events.
• Sales Director experience who has existing C-Suite/Board level Director contacts within the brand and marketing industry.
• Entrepreneurial and commercial approach.
• Experience within advertising agency/brand PR agency desirable.
• Able to motivate a team, and experience leading small teams.
• Substantial knowledge of brands and awareness of customer trends.
• Demonstrable track record of meeting sales targets and long-term partnerships.
• Experience selling to brands.
• Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
• Flexible approach to working across multiple disciplines.
• Results orientated.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!