Our client, a global media company’s streaming service, is seeking a Senior Brand Manager to provide 9-months temporary cover with the execution of marketing campaigns in Holland. Fluency in Dutch is required.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Providing comprehensive support to TV and film marketing campaign launches for Turkey.
· Supporting and executing campaign strategy and planning from greenlight to launch.
· Ensuring well-conceived planning with effective liaison with internal teams, such as PR, Legal, Insights, and Operations.
· Consistently meeting delivery times by managing blocking issues, escalations, and trade-offs.
· Supporting the creative development and delivery of marketing assets to include paid media channels, social media etc.
· Serving as a point of contact for show specific marketing collaborations and integrations.
· Managing external partners that include production partners and creative agencies.
· Communicating updates to internal and external parties.
· Posting campaign analysis and reporting.
· Fluent speaker of the Dutch language.
· Experience working in entertainment industry, ideally TV/Film.
· Significant professional marketing experience.
· Previous experience building relationships with showrunners and talent.
· Experience building, scaling, and executing cross-functional marketing programs.
· Thorough knowledge of film and TV series.
· Experience using data and metrics to determine improvements.
· Experience presenting metrics to senior leadership is desirable.
· Experience delivering paid media campaigns is desirable.
· Possess leadership qualities to drive results.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!