Our client, a top music booking agency, is seeking a motivated Senior Assistant to work diligently across a variety of duties supporting their exciting roster.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Overseeing artists schedules, updating artist date sheets and show sheets.
• Liaising with artists and artist managers directly to ensure requirements are met.
• Ensuring Promoters receive artist riders, technical specifications, and press kits.
• Managing the diary of the agent, scheduling meetings, arranging, and booking travel and accommodation.
• Working with promoters and external partners after confirmation of shows.
• Handling telephone enquiries and a large volume of emails.
• Updating management with weekly ticket sales.
• Handling the administration of Promoter and Artist Terms of Business.
• Updating database records.
• Chasing deposits and balances from promoters.
• Chasing signed contracts.
• Issuing UK work permits for artists performing in the UK.
• Meeting and greeting visitors for agents’ meetings and occasional reception cover.
• Handling guestlists.
• Issuing show confirmations and deal memos.
• Raising and issuing contracts using Dealmaker.
• Occasionally raising invoices for artists.
• Working with artist accountants with tax issues and paperwork.
• Meticulous attention to detail and organisational abilities.
• Booking agency assistant experience essential.
• Working knowledge of online productivity tools such as Dropbox, Google Driver, Evernote and others.
• Proficient user of Mac computers and Apple email.
• Proficient user of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Good communication skills.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!