Our client, a world leading merchandise company is looking to recruit a Retail Accounts Assistant for a 6 month temporary contract with the potential to progress to permanent employment.
· Checking, approving and raising sales invoices for Retail, High Street & Licensing.
· Liaising with supply chain and sales teams to resolve any queries.
· Processing invoices on customer’s portals.
· Resolving customer disputes & queries.
· Processing monthly & quarterly sales reports, preparing uploads and raising invoices.
· Liaising with AP accounts for contracts.
· Maintaining and updating account details.
· Chasing customers for overdue payments.
· Maintaining credit insurance details and submitting sales declarations.
· Account reconciliation & analysis of aged debtors.
· Setting up new customer accounts.
· Polite telephone manner.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Good knowledge of MS Office: Excel, Word,Outlook.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Good organisational skills.
· Positive "can do" attitude. Keen,flexible attitude with a desire to progress.
· Interest in accounts/finance and interest in further study/qualifications in this area.
· Available immediately.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!