Our client, a global video streaming company, is seeking six-months temporary cover for a Researcher / Program Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Conducting market research across Europe.
• Tracking all campaigns with successful liaison with stakeholders, marketing, development, and key third parties.
• Standardising intake operations with tests, launches, scaling up of the intake process.
• Configuring escalation points and timelines for stim intake.
• Driving efficiencies across the platform and improving quality.
• Curating robust vendor management capabilities to ensure scalability, efficiency, and data/insight support.
• Supporting the automation workflow to improve data ingestion/visualisation, and providing program mechanics updates.
• Proactively improving training and self-adoption mechanisms such as Campaign Toolkits and Metrics Guides.
• Working to support dashboard adoption and building data ingestion SoP’s and activate training sessions for dashboard adoption.
• Scaling up internal program communications such as newsletter processes and Campaign repository guides and FAQs.
• Experience using and analysing large volumes of data and metrics.
• Experience using research tools to measure impact and determine improvements.
• Previous experience in driving direction and alignment post research completion with cross-functional teams.
• Project/program management experience, allocating resources, and collaborating with various teams.
• Working knowledge of survey tools such as Qualtrics.
• Experience using statistics programs such as SPSS, R, SAS, or Strata.
• Proficiency using SQL and familiarity with tools such as Tableau, Qualtrics, SPSS, Q etc.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!