Our client, a global media company, is seeking temporary cover for a Recruiting Coordinator role, to support the arrangement of hiring activities for the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Serving as a professional contact for candidates during the recruitment process.
• Supporting the organisation of recruitment activities such as scheduling candidate interviews.
• Liaising with hiring managers and candidates to organise phone and onsite interviews.
• Handling the coordination of event days.
• Supporting effective database management.
• Contributing to process improvement projects.
• Taking on all aspects of related recruitment process administration.
• Following up with candidates regarding hiring updates.
• Entering candidate information into recruitment systems.
• Managing complex and global calendars to organise recruitment activities.
• Providing information to hiring managers regarding interviews.
• Coordinating candidate travel and reimbursement where needed.
• Identifying opportunities to improve the candidate experience and scheduling efficiencies.
• Bachelor’s Degree or HR Certification.
• Skilled user of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent written communication and verbal skills.
• Ability to prioritise and effectively manage multiple tasks.
• Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
• Previous experience working in Recruitment, HR, Admin, or related fields desirable.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!