Our client, an global entertainment company is looking to recruit a 5* Receptionist to provide an outstanding front of house service for all guests and clients upon arrival.
· Be the welcoming and friendly face of the business.
· Ensure the presentation of the reception space remains immaculate throughout the day.
· Greet and welcome all guests as they arrive.
· Ensure guests are looked after and reach their destination.
· Ensure passes are ready made prior to group arrivals.
· Check required rooms are clear & ready for use.
· Liaise with cleaners/security/catering as required.
· Log visitors into the visitor management system.
· Answering and transferring calls as required.
· Help with building tours.
· Ensure Reception is always adequately covered during lunch breaks and busy periods.
· Provide support and cover for another reception when required.
· Personable, friendly and able to interact with our VIP guests with diplomacy.
· Professional and respectful.
· Good presentation: welcoming and helpful.
· Enthusiastic, energetic and fun.
· Fluent or conversational French essential.
· Experience working front of house in a 5* environment.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!