Our client, a global media company, is seeking a Program Manager to help support paid media activities.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Collaborating with internal teams to drive process improvements.
• Working with specialist technical teams to deliver scalable solution to improve output and efficiency of the teams.
• Formulating operational plans to improve or eliminate manual processes.
• Managing and track media plans and corresponding purchase orders.
• Setting up new partners for payment.
• Managing campaign schedules and communicate key dates to stakeholders.
• Responding to partner payment inquiries with AP.
• Communicating back to colleagues on processes and expectations to meet production goals.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
• Experience working of working with various teams cross, communicating with senior management.
• Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, expertise database technologies desirable.
• Substantial experience working in program or project management.
• Proven ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task, and prioritize workload.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Able to manage a high volume of tasks with confidence.
• Work experience in program management/accounting/finance desirable.
• Able to work with technical and non-technical business owners.
• Aptitude at using different systems, adept at making recommendations of improvements for both systems and processes, desirable.
• Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation/standardisation.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!