Our client, a global tech company, is seeking a Product Marketing Manager for a 6-months FTC for their app and game developer products.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Devising marketing strategies to expand adoption of the company’s app and game developer products and services.
· Collaborating with Product and Engineering teams to develop and execute go-to-market strategies.
· Collaborating with teams across Solution Architecture, Business Development, Marketing, and Product in a cross-functional effort.
· Coordinating all deliverables for product launches.
· Building robust relationships with internal Product partners.
· Devising product messaging and the communication approach to drive developer adoption of company features.
· Using data-driven methodologies to ideate developer-focussed programs to enhance products’ awareness and adoption.
· Reporting and tracking marketing initiatives’ efficacy.
· Substantial and meaningful B2B product marketing experience, preferably in a tech role.
· Proven track record of delivering go-to-marketing plans for technical audiences.
· Demonstrable ability to launch and scale marketing program initiatives.
· Strong project management skills and adherence to tight deadlines.
· Experience working cross-functionally.
· High-level communication skills both written and verbal.
· Proactive and happy to work autonomously.
· Meticulous attention to detail.
· Confident with taking full responsibility for projects’ advancement.
· Experimental approach, willing to identify new methods to reach target audiences.
· Comfortable working with ambiguity.
· Analytical and quantitative skills to be applied to measuring marketing success, is desirable.
· Experience owning marketing strategy and execution for end-to-end product launches is desirable.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!