Our client, a global media and retail company, is seeking 6-months temporary cover for a Product Manager position to cultivate unparalleled understanding of SEO and digital marketing.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Contributing to the delivery of the company’s global SEO projects.
• Managing end to end SEO for a European entity and its related design and delivery.
• Auditing and analysing the company’s website, analytics, and crawl data, identifying issues and generating solutions.
• Conducting SEO experiments using approaches and methods to a high standard.
• Defining requirements, overall feature or system architecture and leading the delivery of new technology in collaboration with tech teams.
• Working towards the optimisation of SEO performance in the European territories.
• Contributing to SEO strategy and roadmap definition.
• Identifying strategic opportunities and prioritising them against tactical actions.
• Using large scale data analysis to craft strategies to solve complex SEO problems.
• Managing end to end SEO for the European marketplace.
• Running regular performance review cycles.
• Conducting ad-hoc cause and effect analysis.
• Experience working for consultancy firms is preferred.
• Solid experience working within consultancy, project management, SEO, and/or product management.
• Aptitude for analysis and proven quantitative and analytical skills.
• Confident working with both technical and non-technical teams.
• Strong communication skills.
• Team working background.
• SQL knowledge is desirable.
• Machine learning, modelling, or keyword clustering experience desirable.
• Possess another European language is desirable.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!