Our client, a legendary pop music record label, is seeking a forward-thinking Product Manager to join their dynamic team of marketeers.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Overseeing the pitching, production, and delivery of all commercials, EPKs, and promotions assets.
• Attending concerts and maintain up to date knowledge of relevant agents and producers.
• Managing relevant artist show cases and events etc.
• Handling the creative elements of campaign production, instigating photo shoots, selecting photographers, drafting contracts etc.
• Formulating cohesive briefs to creative agencies and selecting the best treatment offered.
• Choosing a sleeve designer and directing them, obtaining approval from Artist Management and relevant marketing personnel.
• Collaborating with marketing leaders and media buying agency to manage campaign media strategies and schedules.
• Liaising regularly with Artist Management and relevant teams regarding the operational aspects of campaigns.
• Overseeing all market research activity.
• Writing weekly marketing updates for dissemination.
• Coordinating retail-marketing strategy across retail and e-tail sectors with sales team.
• Liaising with A&R Manager and producers regarding master delivery, mixes, samplers, label copy, music samples etc.
• Operating within agreed budgetary controls and keeping accurate records of expenditures.
• Working with the Marketing Assistant to oversee the delivery of all broadcast copy to contractors, and coordinate retailer tagging.
• Working across teams to manage digital/technical aspects of campaigns.
• Contacts with photographers and creative agencies desirable.
• Experience working within marketing and co-managing artists’ campaigns.
• Knowledge of charts, trends, and artists.
• Proven track record of contributing to commercially successful and creative marketing strategies.
• Experience working with external creative and media buying agencies.
• Proven understanding of digital marketing.
• Previous experience managing budgets, decision making, and driving projects through to completion.
• Experience assisting with TV advertising campaigns and
• Tactful and diplomatic approach.
• Excellent communication skills.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!