Our client, a global media company, is seeking a Producer Temp for a nine-month contract. The nature of production is centred on factual original audio content.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Providing creative input and production support for a slate of programming.
• Commissioning and project managing a portfolio of in-house and third-party productions to schedule and within budget.
• Providing editorial feedback, script editing and development support for pilots, short/long form content, and third-party pitches etc.
• Handling compliance issues.
• Managing partner relations.
• Formulating original ideas/formats for new programming.
• Proactively source content opportunities.
• Liaising across many related departments to manage budgets, marketing, and merchandising strategies, promotional campaigns etc.
• Working across wider projects and intelligence gathering for the business.
• Working experience of producing, script editing, sound recording, studio techniques, compliance, health and safety, talent liaison, editorial balance, directing, editing, sound design, budgeting, and stakeholder management.
• Previous experience in conceiving, scripting, and producing short and long form audio or video.
• Experience working across factual content, drama, comedy, self-development, entertainment formats desirable.
• Thorough understanding of all aspects of audio programming.
• Experience with audio production and project management, or the wider media industry more generally.
• Capabilities across recording, editing, mix and processing digital tape, and ProTool/Adobe Audition/Reaper or similar software experience desirable.
• Ability to interpret and apply audience insights, research, and listening data desirable.
• Understanding of digital content services.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!