Our client, a global retail company, is seeking a highly experienced Producer for a 4-month temporary contract to work with global teams on marketing operations. Possessing an additional European language(s) is desirable for this role.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Handling campaign operations to include workflow, timelines, resources, and budgets.
• Collaborating with internal teams and external agencies to assess project requirements and assets for delivery according to project plans.
• Working across OOH, print, social and display formats, online and offline video to localise assets and deliver key promotional materials.
• Working continuously to ensure deliverables are on time and within budget using efficient procedures and processes.
• Managing day-to-day escalations and proactively troubleshooting production issues.
• Communicating updates, relevant delays, and budget and timing implications.
• Providing operational solutions to cross-functional bottlenecks, challenges, and workflow constraints.
• Possession of additional European languages such as French, German, Italian, and Spanish is preferred.
• Previous experience working in marketing, project management and creative production at an advertising agency, network, or studio production company.
• Demonstrable experience of building, executing, and scaling cross-functional marketing programs.
• Experience manipulating and analysing data using Microsoft excel.
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and identify improvements.
• Previous experience presenting metrics and progress to senior leadership.
• Experience working with Project Management software.
• Understanding of video, digital, and static formats.
• Understanding of the fundamentals of asset management and ad trafficking.
• Experience managing industry/marketing body approvals.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Able to work autonomously as well as collaboratively with geographically dispersed teams.
• Experience working with global cross functional teams desirable.
• AV Post-Production experience desirable.
• Thorough comprehension of digital file and folder management systems desirable.
• Detailed knowledge of the workflow within a marketing, production company, or digital creative department is preferred.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!