Our client, a global retail and media company’s advertising wing, is seeking 9-months temporary cover for a PR Manager position with a focus on European territories.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Providing comprehensive support to events, managing tentpole events and attendant proactive PR.
· Identifying news moments and creating news assets.
· Working towards the development and implementation of onsite media approach.
· Assisting with the review of content and marketing-created materials.
· Conducting effective management and engagement with international PR agencies.
· Handling proactive PR activities to include media relations support and managing the London=based PR agency.
· Drafting and leading on approvals for press content.
· Conducting efficient reporting and administration, with regular internal reporting, streamlining processes, and contribution to marketing-created content reviews.
· Substantial and material experience working in-house or agency side PR.
· Expert level communication skills.
· Strong project management abilities.
· Demonstrable media relations experience.
· Excellent writing ability.
· Experience working across Europe or internationally is preferred.
· European language(s) capability is desirable.
· Understanding of the advertising industry.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!