Our client, a renowned musical instrument retailer, is seeking a highly motivated Piano Marketing Specialist with genuine enthusiasm for music.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Creating and implementing piano marketing strategy to support key product lines, sales objectives, and brand messaging.
• Developing a bespoke programme for piano artists as part of promotional activity for the brand.
• Fostering understanding to customers and dealers to understand the company’s unique selling points.
• Planning, controlling, and reporting the marketing promotional budget for the UK.
• Liaising with sales teams, European counterparts, and technical teams.
• Increasing customer awareness of the brand.
• Aligning marketing activities with wider company planning.
• Creating attractive point of sale-shop display programs and online marketing content.
• Monitoring the UK piano market to inform future strategies.
• Overseeing local PR, content creation, and delivery.
• Supporting in-depth product knowledge with regular training sessions to staff.
• Managing stock levels within guidelines.
• Attending piano selections, concerts, and festivals.
• Self-motivated and flexible approach to work.
• Proficient piano playing skills essential.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Proactive approach to managing simultaneous projects.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient user of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Full UK drivers licence.
• Experience working in product marketing, planning and executing customer-focused campaigns.
• Knowledge of the UK piano market, music industry, and musical instrument retail desirable.
• Understanding of direct-to-consumer sales and market segments.
• Product orientated background desirable.
• Educated to degree level desirable.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!