Our client, a multi award-winning independent factual entertainment TV production company, is seeking a Personal Assistant/Office Manager to the CEO.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Managing the diary, meetings, travel requirements of the CEO.
· Supporting the CEO at meetings, pitches, and presentations.
· Preparing Board reports and other documentation.
· Developing key internal and external stakeholder relationships.
· Providing support to companywide initiatives.
· Supporting various departments with research tasks.
· Contributing to the design and implementation of staff training.
· Organising social events, outings, and screenings.
· Optimising the office environment, with up-to-date equipment, sustainability, IT, and procedures.
· Liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients.
· Working with HR to manage Health and Safety procedures and documentation.
· Managing databases and filing systems.
· Serving as the main point of contact for all internal communications and social events.
· Previous experience within the TV/Entertainment industry is required.
· Previous PA/Executive Assistant experience is essential and some experience of Office Management, ideal.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Diplomatic and tactful approach.
· Able to maintain discretion within the role.
· Good organisational skills, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and within timeframes.
· IT and technology proficient, and thorough understanding of Microsoft Office Suite.
· Knowledge of the media industry is preferred.
· Willing to travel domestically.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!