Our client, a global music company, is seeking a People, Inclusion, & Culture – Business Partner for a generalist role to deliver on strategic initiatives for the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining a focus on enhancing employee experience.
• Providing support to leaders and managers on all PIC issues.
• Promoting diversity, inclusion, and belonging ethos.
• Handling day-to-day advice in all employee and managers.
• Providing counselling, coaching, and assisting with all employee relations issues.
• Fostering relationships with managers and leaders to assist with all people issues.
• Providing feedback to improve employee performance and productivity.
• Providing management and advise on policy, process, and employment law.
• Working with line management on performance management processes, grievances, disciplinary and change, redundancy, and TUPE where appropriate.
• Advising on workforce planning, organisational design, and talent planning.
• Working with business leaders to plan and deliver restructures according to commercial and legal requirements.
• Supporting line management with short- and long-term absence issues.
• Coaching managers on performance management issues and processes.
• Advising on flexible working requests.
• Liaising with the Recruitment team to source employees.
• Assisting with the onboarding of new employees.
• Working with L&D teams to fulfil needs of designated client groups.
• Taking responsibility for annual salary and bonus review and collaborating with relevant teams to do so.
• Assisting with the carrying out of management development and workshops as required.
• Undertaking project work on PIC matters for the business.
• Working with HR Assistants to ensure all administration processes are adequate.
• Coaching and developing the HR Assistants.
• Substantial experience working as a Business Partner within an HR department.
• Experience within an HR team working across media/entertainment/creative industries essential.
• Superb interpersonal skills.
• Authentic interest in music and the music industry.
• Talent management and talent development experience.
• Experience with performance management, discipline & grievance, redundancy & TUPE, and change management (restructuring).
• Able to work autonomously with designated business units.
• Experience working closely on a daily basis with senior management and coaching where appropriate.
• Good knowledge of employment law and applying it to day-today advice.
• Able to work within teams and be flexible.
• Intermediate level Word, Excel, and PowerPoint experience.
• Experience using HRIS systems, Workday is desirable.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!