Our client, a prestigious PR company, is seeking an experienced PA & Office Manager to provide expert administrative support to the MD and wider team.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring the smooth running of the office on a daily basis.
• Serving as first point of contact, dealing with correspondence, phone calls, and all enquiries for the business.
• Handling diary management, travel arrangements, creating presentations, researching projects as needed in a PA capacity to the MD.
• Supporting the MD with all areas of the business.
• Supporting with key external stakeholders and brand partner relationships.
• Acting as a point of contact for media enquiries.
• Undertaking quarterly bookkeeping, ensuring timely delivery of accurate VAT Returns and yearly Company Accounts.
• Managing all client billing and contracting, to include tracking obligations.
• Maintaining accurate records, procedures, and policies for the office.
• Managing databases and filing systems.
• Supervising the team for smooth day-to-day running of the business.
• Maintaining office facilities, serving as first point of contact for IT and telecoms troubleshooting.
• Providing general HR with regards to recruitment, performance management, staff reviews and maintaining compliance with HR matters.
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
• Handling contract, and business relationships with suppliers and service providers.
• Liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients.
• Supporting with back-up projects for the team and helping deadlines be met.
• Conducting research on behalf of the team.
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• English language speaker, plus an additional language is desirable.
• Strong organisational and time management skills.
• Able to see tasks through to completion.
• Capable of building trust of and advising senior management.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills.
• Impeccable attention to detail.
• Experience using Xero accounting software (Dext) essential.
• Able to work both proactively and reactively to inbound work.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!