Our client, an international music company, is looking to recruit a PA and Communications Coordinator to provide full PA support to the SVP & VP of Communications for a 12 month FTC.
Key Responsibilities will include:
· Researching company artists for internal and external sources.
· Liaising with the Creative department regarding artwork and logos for adverts.
· Coordinating employee attendance for the company’s major annual event. Process all event invoices promptly.
· Monitor and send out information regarding new releases, special editions and merchandise to journalists.
· Coordinate and monitor charity activities and support Charity office in all events, set up and conferences. Source auction items for various charities throughout the year.
· Organising the Christmas party.
· Order and distribute concert tickets for the department, journalists and industry contacts.
· Order all couriers, overseas couriers and taxis for department.
· Support Archive Chair with managing archive legal requests & enquiries.
· Organise& attend weekly team meetings and annual Trustee meetings.
· Work with SVP and VP on all external events. Attend and assist with hosting media and guests. Run guest lists and production support.
· Calendar management including booking/arranging appointments for SVP and VP.
· Arrange new photography sessions for all execs when necessary.
· Help team to send out press releases and internal announcements.
· Maintain and update key journalist distribution lists and the Media Master list.
· Order all new release FOC CDs for our department and make sure there are significant new release titles for distribution. Distribute albums requested by external people.
· Book meeting rooms and arranging drinks or catering for guests, giving all visitor names to security/reception.
· Book and manage travel and accommodation as requested.
· Provide a daily press cuttings service alongside communications manager.
· Daily liaison with the Genpact monitoring team. Using the Exact Target system for global email distribution. Send full text versions of the daily clips to key executives by email.
· Work with Communications Manager on active campaign media updates
· Maintain and update digital filing system for all media content.
· Responsible for making sure all invoices for the department are approved and coded for payment promptly.
· Make sure all website feedback queries are dealt with by the appropriate office quickly.
· Check speaker request forms to ensure all info is included, research event, flag anything that might be controversial and get approvals.
· Make project manager bookings and support event creation, guest list updates,invitation and work at key events.
· Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills.
· Outstanding organisational skills.
· Senior level PA experience working for a VP or SVP within the media industry essential.
· Ability to work effectively under pressure.
· Attention to detail.
· Excellent computer skills to include Excel and PowerPoint.
· Understands the importance of confidentiality and discretion.
· Great understanding of digital and social media.
· Basic website maintenance skills.
· Experience in event management or conference set up.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!