Our client, a HNWI is seeking a PA to serve as the first point of contact to the Chairperson, and support with the planning of all aspects of their business and personal life.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Accompanying the HNWI on trips where needed.
• Arranging appointments, travel, reservations, business diary and lifestyle activities.
• Handling correspondence and filing.
• Producing reports, presentations, memoranda, and other documents.
• Scheduling and attending meetings and taking minutes.
• Building strong relationships within the travel network.
• Ensuring smooth running of travel arrangements, and liaising across logistical planning.
• Handling personal duties such as gifting.
• Ensuring requirements are met, to include hotel cleaning standards, hair & makeup set up, packing luggage, and ensuring clothing is kept pristine.
• Liaising with hotel staff, Stylists, Housekeeping, and Ladies Maids to ensure they are appropriately briefed with requirements.
• Monitoring wardrobe stock.
• Possess a current DBS check (essential).
• Willing to work outside standard office hours, such as weekends. Essential.
• Flexibility to travel internationally at short notice.
• Previous PA experience.
• A professional administrative qualification is desirable.
• Strong administrative and communication skills.
• Previous professional experience providing a luxury concierge service.
• Previous professional wardrobe/stylist management.
• Able to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
• Good attention to detail.
• Expert organisational skills.
• Able to work well as part of a team.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!