Our client, a key music industry trade body, is seeking an experienced PA to provide comprehensive support to senior members of the organisation. The ideal candidate will have some music industry knowledge.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Managing the CEO and COO’s calendars, diaries, and expenses.
• Handling inbound communications via email and inbox organisation.
• Liaising across accommodation, itineraries, travel requirements for both domestic and international work trips for the CEO and COO.
• Diarising with stakeholders across company committees, peer groups, and working group meetings.
• Conducting management across the company’s internal team meetings, events, and administration calendars.
• Preparing presentations and reports as requested by CEO.
• Attending various company events, awards, and conferences as required.
• Updating digital filing as instructed.
• Liaising with third party stakeholders as briefed by CEO.
• Performing special projects as briefed by CEO and COO.
• Handling office management duties that include filing, office supplies ordering, technical requirements, and phone system management.
• Providing comprehensive support across Board duties, to include taking minutes, diarising, recording attendance, preparing, and disseminating Board packs, organising travel, accommodation, and venues.
• Serving as a first point of contact for Board enquiries, and liaising with Board members and Company Secretary to maintain accurate details.
• Administering annual Board member elections.
• Contributing to HR support, to include maintaining job descriptions accuracy, liaising with Financial Controller about payroll, and maintaining holiday and absence records.
• Keeping legal files organised, and liaising with the Head of Legal & Business Affairs regarding third party contracts.
• Liaising with the Financial Controller regarding incoming and outgoing invoices.
• Previous experience working as a PA/EA.
• Possess an understanding of the importance of discretion and confidentiality.
• Genuine interest in music and experience working within the industry is desirable.
• High levels of attention to detail and organisational abilities.
• Strong communicator, to include presentation skills.
• Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, presentation software, Zoom, and cloud storage such as Dropbox.
• Ability to learn new systems quickly is advantageous.
• Experience using MailMerge, MailChimp, Survey Monkey is desirable.
• Personable approach and strong verbal communication skills.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!