Our client, an iconic record label, is seeking a PA to provide exceptional support to the President.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Performing extensive diary management.
• Screening all incoming calls and post.
• Managing all administrative duties such as filing etc.
• Screening post and emails where appropriate.
• Creating presentations where required.
• Preparing for meetings, creating briefing notes as required.
• Arranging business travel and preparing itineraries.
• Organising personal arrangements if required.
• Managing contacts and keeping a pace of changes of personnel.
• Processing invoices and expenses.
• Liaising with people across the business and externally.
• Disseminating communications rapidly across the business.
• Ordering tickets on behalf of the company.
• Organising gifting for special occasions.
• Assisting with the set-up of signings.
• Arranging food orders for meetings.
• Managing framing requests from staff members.
• Organising tables for award ceremonies and guestlists.
• Executing ad hoc duties and other reasonable activities as requested.
• Prior experience working with music/media industries as a PA at senior level essential.
• Proven experience in high pressure and fast paced work environments.
• Music Industry knowledge and/or experience desirable.
• Capable of achieving deadlines using prioritisation.
• Experience working alone and as part of a team.
• Proactive approach to work to avoid issues.
• Good audio and typing skills.
• First-class organisational skills.
• Good sense of discretion.
• Solid competency using Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!