Our client, a global music company, is seeking a PA who possesses corporate experience supporting senior leadership.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the administration needs of two senior Directors.
• Monitoring the department’s inbox and disseminating key information.
• Managing invoices and Travel & Entertainment expenses.
• Filing global speaker requests.
• Managing executive headshots.
• Handling product ordering for the department.
• Serving as a point of contact for building updates and handling any department requirements.
• Assisting with daily press clips.
• Managing department subscriptions to media outlets, and teamwork tools etc.
• Maintaining lists of global key staff.
• Liaising with HR teams with department initiatives as needed.
• Substantial experience working as a PA at a senior level.
• Excellent communication skills at all levels of an organisation.
• Meticulous time management and organisational skills.
• Good understanding of confidentiality and discretion.
• Good project management skills.
• Able to pre-empt problems before they occur using proactive approach.
• IT skills that cover Microsoft Office Suite, Keynote, Zoom, and Monday.com.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!