Our client, a global media company, is seeking an Online Marketing Coordinator for temporary cover to support the internal recruitment marketing department.
• Key responsibilities will include:
• Delivering media plan strategies.
• Co-own the relationship with the media agencies from briefing to execution and reporting.
• Delivering performing campaigns on-time and on-budget.
• Owning marketing campaigns performance optimization.
• Completing regular channel dive deep analysis and set performance objectives.
• Delivering bi-weekly performance reporting to Marketing Managers.
• Co-owning financial reporting and reconciliation.
• Executing creative content implementation.
• Co-owning relationship with Marketing Analytics and Tech Teams.
• Reporting into the Marketing Managers.
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Business, Communication, and/or Marketing (or equivalent)
• Excellent communication and written skills in French and English (Italian, desirable)
• Experience in media buying (digital/offline media channels)
• Extensive experience in managing marketing campaigns performance across paid digital marketing such as Social, Programmatic, Search or/and in paid traditional offline media channels
• Experience in partnering with various external suppliers (e.g. media agencies, creative agencies) Demonstrable experience using critical thinking, attention to details and negotiation skills
• Experienced working in a fast-paced environment
• Strong problem-solving skills,
• exceptional project management skills
• Strong command and understanding of data, analytics, reporting
• Experience in recruitment marketing / employer branding desirable.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!