Our client, an international music service provider, is seeking an Office Manager / HR Assistant to take responsibility for the day to day running of the office and provide HR admin support to the HR team
Key responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining well-stocked and presentable office spaces.
• Supporting HR administration such as the employee life cycle, recruitment, offer letters, contracts on/offboarding.
• Ensuring remote workers receive sufficient support.
• Scoping out new facilities for office space.
• Coordinating travel and accommodation arrangements for the company.
• Organising day-to-day facilities issues and repair requests.
• Taking responsibility for the procurement and tracking of equipment.
• Providing ad hoc support with office requirements, administration, and board of directors.
• Ensuring compliance across H&S, GDPR, right to work, etc.
• Maintaining employee records to include sickness and holiday leave.
• Creating reporting on general HR activities.
• Keeping up to date with HR best practices.
• Overseeing HR events and meetings.
• Experience in HR to include health and safety management and facilities.
• Human resource management/ business-related degree of CIPD qualification desirable.
• Diplomatic approach and able to escalate issues appropriately.
• Understands the importance of confidentiality.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Resourceful and can-do attitude.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!