Our client, a hugely successful entertainment company, is seeking an EA / Office Manager to run the office, act as an EA to the Directors and assist in marketing when required.. The role will suit a hands on team player,happy to perform a varied role and juggle constantly changing priorities with previous experience in a similar role in a small hectic office environment.
· Dealing with office communication, reminders,diary management
· Maintaining office upkeep with coffees, flowers,decoration and managing cleaners.
· Reception duties
· Administering filing, petty cash as well as accountancy including expenses.
· Tracking and reporting Trademark and Infringements.
· Assisting with lunch runs, ad hoc errands, and weekly food orders.
· Provisioning office with supplies, water cooler upkeep, and stationary.
· Handling Fire Alarms and Security as well as Office IT issues appropriately.
· Overseeing travel arrangements and company cars and courier and post management.
· Helping with marketing through gifting and Social Media content sweeps and posts.
· Checking office processes are in line with GDPR.
· Supporting generally across marketing campaigns.
· Implementing data entry and reporting both daily and weekly.
· An efficient communicator and problem solver
· A fast learner, who has attention to detail
· Proven numeracy and IT skills with advanced Excel essential
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!