Our client, a well-established talent management company with a focus on comedy entertainment, is seeking an Operations Manager to handle various responsibilities managing staff and the office environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Maintaining a high standard of office presentation, conducting regular checks and making improvements where needed.
· Managing the office space and internal moves.
· Planning and coordinating production set-ups and shutdowns.
· Overseeing the security and cleaning teams.
· Managing catering, building maintenance, hospitality service contractors etc.
· Reviewing internal services and supplier management.
· Ensuring compliance with regards to Health and Safety, maintaining risk assessments and records.
· Maintaining up to date supplier contacts and file records.
· Ensuring contact card system and contractor accreditation is up to date.
· Managing Health and Safety training for staff and maintaining records.
· Ensuring compliance with sustainable best business practices.
· Oversee any external office moves with Operations management colleagues.
· Undertaking day-to-day management of the Receptionist, Operations Coordinator, Operations Assistant and work experience.
· Managing Operations staff rotas.
· Managing archive systems.
· Keeping content of the intranet up to date and accurate.
· Acting as the contact point for liaison with the landlord and IT.
· Coordinating staff events and other events such as screenings or charity dos.
· Previous experience working in a similar role.
· Previous office and facility experience.
· Experience in managing Health & Safety.
· IOSH accreditation is desirable.
· Experience in the tendering process.
· Experience with event management.
· Previous experience managing junior staff.
· Good negotiation skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Discretion and able to manage all staff’s expectations.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Proactive approach and able to take ownership of projects.
· Professional background in the media industry is desirable.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!