Our client, a global music company, is seeking a New Release Coordinator who possesses commercial acumen and excellent communication abilities.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Updating release schedules.
· Serving as a point of contact within the commercial affairs new release department.
· Communicating feedback on strategies and results.
· Determining optimal pricing per release.
· Implementing pricing in the company’s system.
· Taking responsibility for the international release schedule.
· Conducting regular sales and revenue analysis.
· Coordinating pricing campaigns.
· Providing comprehensive analysis and support with digital optimisation across DSPs.
· Updating content as requested by repertoire owners for a key DSP.
· Recording key channel updates for YouTube optimisation.
· Improving YouTube performance using analytics.
· Processing Instagram and Meta operational requests.
· Providing daily updates by repertoire owners and seeking approval on content requests.
· Assisting the team with creating presentations, analysis, sales, and streaming reports.
· Keeping internal reports and websites well maintained.
· Numerate and able to think analytically.
· Possess a sophisticated attention to detail.
· Excellent communication abilities, to include presentations.
· Able to use Microsoft Excel to a high standard.
· Proficient user of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
· Able to solve problems proactively.
· Able to deliver to tight deadlines using robust organisational skills.
· Capable of managing and delivering on multiple projects at once.
· Able to work independently and as part of a team.
· Relationship building capabilities.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!