Our client, a renowned music booking agency is seeking an experienced music industry professional for the role of Music PA to support a Senior Agent in their music department.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the Senior Agent with show contracting, ticket sales counts, client managers, show offers and show contracts.
• Working with artists, record labels, talent managers, tour managers, concert promoters, and publicists to conduct administrative work.
• Liaising with internal departments such as accounting and business affairs.
• Maintaining artists’ show diaries.
• Procuring final settlements for completed shows.
• Updating the booking system continuously.
• Handling meeting scheduling, booking schedules, and diaries.
• Collating announcement dates for shows and festivals.
• Resolving and escalating enquiries as needed.
• Gathering information for management regarding show walk out, taxes, and deductions.
• Collating for management costings.
• Supporting with marketing activities; marketing plans, managing assets, PR, and updating filing.
• Checking ticket figures and sending to management.
• Updating artist information, to include contact details, label, management, and account info.
• Keeping promoter information up to date.
• Handling headline show and festival guestlists.
• Presenting support suggestions from agents to management.
• Working with artist accounting teams regarding tax.
• Maintaining knowledge of money incoming and owed for shows.
• Requesting and managing invoices from accounts team.
• Chasing payments, approving statements to settle with artist.
• Helping management with immigration requirements and paperwork.
• Maintaining up to date riders and touring information.
• Attending shows as needed and developing business relationships.
• Previous experience assisting high-level booking agents within music departments of a talent agency (essential).
• Broad understanding of how a talent agency operates and the entertainment more widely.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptional organisational abilities, able to prioritise workload effectively.
• Good understanding of maintaining client confidentiality and discretion at all times.
• Proven ability to foster business relationships.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!