· Overseeing all brand,agency, and music licensing partnerships for the company’s European roster.
· Achieving revenue and promotional goals set by music partnerships team.
· Serving as the expert for the company’s music clients across internal and external stakeholders.
· Providing expert direction across strategy development, contract negotiations/management, and marketing activation development/executions.
· Prospect, cold call,qualify and develop relationships with brands and agencies in Europe.
· Assisting in client pursuits with the music team and across all internal divisions.
· Creating and managing event series in London for music and brand clients.
· Displaying impeccable customer service skills and the ability to manage multiple accounts and projects at any given time.
· Demonstrating a creative business/marketing mindset through innovation.
· Candidate must have 3-5 years of experience in strategic marketing, partner marketing, and business development, preferably in music.
· A deep understanding of brands and agencies in the UK area.
· Must have worked in music licensing in some capacity and has relationships music supervision companies in Europe.
· Track record of successfully closing new business and developing and maintaining client relationships.
· Extensive experience in contract negotiations and marketing program development and execution.
· Faultless organizational and time management skills and strong attention to detail.
· Superb written and verbal communications skills and an always can-do attitude.
· Ability to create impeccable marketing assets and presentations.
· Rigorous analytical and quantitative skills.
· Capacity to operate in an incredibly fast-paced, multifaceted, and demanding environment.
· Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· College degree or equivalent required, focus on music or marketing preferred.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!