Our client, a renowned artist management company is looking to recruit a Digital Manager with expertise in metadata.
· To generate label copy and convert to metadata format as required for all releases.
· Managing repertoire setup and registrations for all releases.
· Maintain the ISRC data for each artist and register with appropriate body.
· Quick and accurate resolution of data issues, often requiring direct liaison with legal, finance, royalties, label partners and digital and physical distribution partners to ensure that products are fully and correctly registered with all relevant parties.
· Optimise content earnings across all digital channels including ensuring correct and complete product setup so that revenues for artists’ audio-visual content online is claimed and secured.
· Compile and maintain information for each artist.
· Input data into the PPL portal for all artists.
· Work with our IT Consultant to optimise data storage and efficient systems and to support staff in resolving general office IT issues.
· Support label and tour promoter partners in creating digital marketing strategies.
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with key social media partners / labels / promoters /advertising agencies to benefit artist channels.
· Manage all artists’ streaming profiles (Spotify and Apple Music)including optimising channels with correct meta-data.
· Filtering (approving/rejecting) music licensing requests for artists from labels seeking usage of tracks on compilation albums.
· A detailed understanding of metadata requirements and related issues across all product types and media.
· Proven meticulousness.
· Understanding of the needs of external business partners /neighbouring rights societies.
· Ability to work closely with other team members while, at the same time, taking responsibility for and initiative over personal workload.
· Excellent coordination, communication, reporting and trouble-shooting skills.
· Strong organisational skills & ability to work effectively under pressure in order to meet all deadlines.
· Strong passion and knowledge of music.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!