Our client, a global music licensing company, is seeking a Member & Partner Success Coordinator to ensure members receive maximum value from their memberships. Remoteworking, based on USA, East Coast/Central time zone.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Contributing to the distribution on communications to the company’s members in conjunction with the Member & Partner Success team.
• Managing the email communications and using communications tools efficiently.
• Working to collect assets needed for partner opportunities participation activities.
• Supporting with the engagement of prospective membership companies and help on-board new members.
• Ensuring communications regarding member rights commitments, delivery obligations, and operations notifications are circulated between partners and members only.
• Contributing to the enhanced connectivity and support offered to members.
• Attending meetings with members and building knowledge about marketplace opportunities.
• Participating in the development of tools and processes for the use of members.
• Supporting with team management across guides, documents, members’ tools, web sessions, presentations, meeting agendas and internal and external communications.
• Previous music label/distributor/artist services company experience.
• Interest in digital music operations and marketing.
• Able to work across multiple projects simultaneously using good organisational skills.
• Confident working in a fast-paced environment.
• Good attention to detail.
• Able to adhere to confidentiality and commercial awareness.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Comfortable participating in discussions with members and digital partners.
• Proficient user of Excel/Pivot tables, Google Forms and G Suite. Freshdesk, WebinarJam, and contact management systems.
• Able to work with clients using interpersonal skills.
• Team player.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!