Our client, a global media company, is seeking a creative and analytical Media Manager to concept, create, and deploy media campaigns.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Managing multi-channel media plans across Digital, Radio, Print, OOH, Cinema, and TV.
· Working with internal brand, analytics, and creative teams, as well as external media agencies.
· Using the company’s advanced insights to capture new audiences.
· Monitoring campaign performance and reporting results to wider team.
· Presenting to senior leadership key business metrics and progress to goals.
· Proactively conveying business briefs into first class media plans for multiple EU countries.
· Collaborating with portfolio planning and campaign management teams.
· Building relationships with the internal business teams, agency partners, research department, and finance teams.
· Aligning and sharing plans with the wider team.
· Conducting accurate tracking of budgets.
· Substantial and meaningful professional marketing experience.
· Substantial experience running media campaigns across both traditional and digital channels.
· Experience planning and delivering paid media campaigns across cross-functional teams at scale.
· Experience building, executing, and scaling multi-cultural marketing programs.
· Experience with using data to inform optimisations.
· Strong negotiation abilities, able to bring parties into alignment on media plans.
· Highly organized.
· Excellent decision-making skills.
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
· Able to work autonomously.
· Creative and analytical.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Able to influence others.
· Media agency or in-house agency experience is desirable.
· Experience of media planning in multiple EU countries is preferred.
· Entertainment industry experience is desirable.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!